Name:
Location: Davis, CA

Thursday, November 10, 2005

You are the cake of my endeavour, and my jelly roll forever;
My tapioca tartlet, my lemon custard pie;
You're my candied fruit and spices, my juicy citron slices;
You're the darling, sugar-sprinkled apple dumpling of my eye!

John Bennet



Happy 48-month anniversary*, boo - you are sweeter than apple pie!

*Jishnu and I engaged in much contentious debate concerning the validity of month-anniverseries over these years so I take especial joy in this announcement - you can guess what side of the fight I was on.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Leena said...

hehe, congrats to you both!

2:19 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm so glad you delurked! Happy Anniversary! Your pup is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. I think I love him.

7:41 AM  
Blogger labibliovore said...

Thank you so much, Leena and Halloweenlover. We are madly obsessed with Baloo so any compliments for him make us glow. :)

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling poem for a darling couple. Hope to see you both soon.
-Marina

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! :) I hope this reaches you--looks like you aren't spending too much time on this blog anymore. (Let me know if there's somewhere else I could follow you!) Anyway, I so appreciated your comment--and perhaps we're neighbors or something! I don't know many Bay Area bloggers, but I always love finding more.

Also, I know it's old, but I love this quote and this picture!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home